My Poster Drafts
Here are the drafts of my poster.
I started with the image and added an effect on Photoshop to distort it (in reflection of the character's mental state).
I added the film title and the tagline. Also adding an effect to the text to give it a shadow.
I added two hashtags to link to the marketing's social media.
I then added the release date, which was vague as I see this as teasing and intriguing the audience.
I then added the billing block I had created, with all the names of cast and crew. Even though it is small it is an important convention of posters I found.
Next was a review which hinted at the genre and the plot of the film.
I added a second review, from a slightly different publication in terms of audience.
Finally, at the top, I placed references to other mysterious films made by the same director.











Comments
Post a Comment