How I used Poster Conventions in My Poster
I have used the following conventions I had identified in my research into posters to help create a sense of cohesion and consistency with the mainline film industry.
I chose to add an ambiguous release date, like that of seen on a teaser trailer, to generate hype around the film and its release
I have included reviews on my poster to built audience trust
I included my tagline to help try and hook the audience in
I included other films by the director to help entice the directors fanbase into watching the film as it follows similar conventions to his other films
The main central image featured on my poster is a still from the film that I chose to distort to help create my film more surreal.
I have included my title in the same font as it appears on my title cards to further create continuity
The billing block of my poster features the production studios, actors and social media pages aswell as logos as a form of advertising








Comments
Post a Comment