Finished Titles for My Trailers for 'The Walls Can Talk'

 

I have crafted a number of captions or title cards for my trailers for 'The Walls Can Talk' using photoshop, some of which I will use in both trailers, and others, for alternative trailers.


By referencing other films by the director in my trailer, it will enable me to market to the prime audience I have chosen to market my film towards.


I will have a title card branding the film's tagline in both my trailers 'He's loosing control' and 'The Silence Knows it'



The title of the film, 'The Walls Can Talk', will appear towards the end of both trailers, a common convention I found when conducting my research into each type of trailer regardless of genre. 



I have also decided to include reviews for the film in my trailers, following the conventions found when research trailers and the psychological drama/thriller genre I have made reference to existing reviews featured within the genre. Furthermore, I decided to suggest that each review has given 'The Walls Can Talk' five stars as a means of encouraging audiences to go and see the film.






I have also created two variants for social media links, as an essential part of any modern film's social media marketing campaign, which for a psychological drama with a low(ish) budget, would rely highly on viral marketing. These will appear near the ends of the trailers and will encourage prospective viewers to visit the social media pages to stay up to date with the film;.




Furthermore, I have created title cards featuring credits, similar to my billing block on my poster, as this is a common convention I uncovered during my research into the format of trailers. 




The most final title card to feature in my trailer will be a release date, one as a teaser to go into my teaser trailer, and one with a specific date for my tv spot trailer. 





Comments

Popular Posts