Choosing the music for my Marketing Campaign
Within my marketing campaign and trailers, I will need to use a range of music fitting of my genre, that both fits the events shown on screen whilst also reinforcing genre conventions.
I have curated a YouTube playlist with some potential music I would like to use within my trailers.
A link to the playlist is here
The reason I have chosen these songs, is because I feel they will help to create and mirror the message of my film to the audience, which is to unsettle the audience whilst conveying the psychological decline of my protagonist. Each piece of music uses a slightly unsettling soundtrack, some containing lyrics whilst others done. Most notably I feel the songs produced with an out of tune piano help convey my films tone.
I have also included some songs that do not fit into the description above, but in my eyes also suit my trailers quite well. I may use these on my shots of the staircase, for example.
Here is one of the songs I have added to the playlist.



Comments
Post a Comment