Font Research for My Marketing Campaign of 'The Walls Can Talk

 


Having conducted my research into other marketing campaigns, I now need to decide on a font to use for my campaign that is synonymous and appropriate for usage within the Psychological Drama genre. I have a few ideas for the styles of font I would like to use now having looked a numerous campaigns, but before I make a decision I am going to look at a few font websites, and weight up the pros and cons of these specific sites in their ability to help me find the most appropriate font for my marketing campaign.



The first website I looked at is called DaFont.

 

DaFont utilities key words and categories to organize and collate their fonts, a few of which will be useful for the production of a Psychological Drama.

The pros of Dafont are:

  •  The website is easy to explore through their keywords and categories
  • The fonts within this website are all free to use
  • I can try my title in the font to see how it will look

The cons of Dafont are:

  • Navigating the website can be clunky and time-consuming due to the volume of font

 


 The next website I looked at is called Font Meme.

 Font Meme seperates its fonts by category, such as TV Shows, Movies, albums and so on, whilst also sub-dividing them by genre.

The pros of Font Meme are:

  • The large range of fonts available 
  • The categorization of fonts by genre 
  • Ease of navigation because of said categorization 

The cons of Font Meme are:

  • Fonts are not free to use and require payment

 The final website I have looked at is Fontyukle.

 Fontyuckle houses multitudes of downloadable fonts in multiple styles.

The pros of Fontyuckle are:

  • The wide selection of fonts to use
  • All the fonts are free to use 

The cons of Fontyuckle are:

  • The fonts are not easy to find due to a lack of categorization
  • To find a font you must know the name of it 

 

Comments

Popular Posts