Choosing the production companies for 'The Walls Can Talk'
Alongside including titles in my trailers, I will be including the idents for production companies at the beginning of my trailers. Therefore, I will be conducting research into production companies with a catalogue of psychological drama films so that I can ensure my marketing campaign is as authentic as possible to the Psychological Drama genre.
SF Studios
SF Studios, previously AB Svensk Filmindustri, is a Swedish production company known for its work in creating auteur cinema or dramatic worksI may consider SF Studios for my campaign due to their work within the Psychological Drama genre , such as the film Persona.
The Bryna Company
The Bryna company created numerous films with institutional psychiatry and individual psyche. I may consider The Bryna Company for my campaign due to their work with different aspects of the psyche and psychological aspect of film and media projects, most notably the film One flew over the cuckoos nest.
Wildwood Enterprises, inc.
Wildwood Enterprises is know for its production of its intense and character focussed films, often keeping branding simplistic and unobtrusive, allowing for deeper focus on narrative. I may decide to use Wildwood Enterprises



Comments
Post a Comment